No specific taxi in Hawaii !?
Sometimes, you need a taxi in your daily life, right?
Actually, in just short distance, the fare of a taxi is not so expensive in Hawaii.
By the way, how many taxi companies do you know in Hawaii??
Maybe you would come up with 2 or 3 taxi companies.
I just came up with 3 taxi companies, which are The CAB, Pony Taxi, and Hana Taxi.
Here are the pictures of the 3 companies below...
Have you seen them?? Maybe, I think we can see them at least once in a day somewhere.
The cars in the pictures... They are just normal taxis. But, when I saw a taxi in Hawaii for the first time, I just thought that "Hey, is it a taxi? Why does every model of the car differ ?"
Sounds like strange? I guess you think so, but for me, I was surprised at that time.
The reason is taxis in Japan (at least Tokyo) are almost the same model of a car and they have their own specific color depending on taxi company.
I'm really not sure other prefectures in Japan, but at least in Tokyo, taxis are similar or the same model with specific color.
That's what I surprised when I used a taxi in Hawaii at first. There are also differences between taxi in Hawaii and in Japan.
I'm not sure if every taxi company takes this way, but almost all drivers of a taxi in Hawaii just use their own car as a taxi. That means they also need to get insurance by themselves.
In Japan, taxi is provided by a company expect for private taxi driver, and the insurance is also covered by the company.
That's really interesting. Both have advantage and disadvantage, so I would not be able to say which is better. It depends on what they think.
In Hawaii, the drivers can work as a taxi whenever they want with getting tips and paying a large amount of insurance and cost to use the name of taxi company. In Japan, the drives have to work in time decided by a company with no insurance cost and no tips.
I think such differences would come from different culture in both Hawaii and Japan, which is really interesting.
For next entry, I'll show you a taxi in Japan and compare one in Japan with in Hawaii.
HIRO
Actually, in just short distance, the fare of a taxi is not so expensive in Hawaii.
By the way, how many taxi companies do you know in Hawaii??
Maybe you would come up with 2 or 3 taxi companies.
I just came up with 3 taxi companies, which are The CAB, Pony Taxi, and Hana Taxi.
Here are the pictures of the 3 companies below...
Have you seen them?? Maybe, I think we can see them at least once in a day somewhere.
The cars in the pictures... They are just normal taxis. But, when I saw a taxi in Hawaii for the first time, I just thought that "Hey, is it a taxi? Why does every model of the car differ ?"
Sounds like strange? I guess you think so, but for me, I was surprised at that time.
The reason is taxis in Japan (at least Tokyo) are almost the same model of a car and they have their own specific color depending on taxi company.
I'm really not sure other prefectures in Japan, but at least in Tokyo, taxis are similar or the same model with specific color.
That's what I surprised when I used a taxi in Hawaii at first. There are also differences between taxi in Hawaii and in Japan.
I'm not sure if every taxi company takes this way, but almost all drivers of a taxi in Hawaii just use their own car as a taxi. That means they also need to get insurance by themselves.
In Japan, taxi is provided by a company expect for private taxi driver, and the insurance is also covered by the company.
That's really interesting. Both have advantage and disadvantage, so I would not be able to say which is better. It depends on what they think.
In Hawaii, the drivers can work as a taxi whenever they want with getting tips and paying a large amount of insurance and cost to use the name of taxi company. In Japan, the drives have to work in time decided by a company with no insurance cost and no tips.
I think such differences would come from different culture in both Hawaii and Japan, which is really interesting.
For next entry, I'll show you a taxi in Japan and compare one in Japan with in Hawaii.
HIRO



コメント
コメントを投稿